At Ritchie Street Group Practice, Angel Medical Practice operates a Walk-in facility that is open every day from Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat-Sun and Bank Hols 9am-6pm it offers a range of services, including health information, advice and treatment for a range of minor illnesses and minor injuries without having to make an appointment.
NHS walk-in facilities help people with busy lifestyles who need access to flexible and convenient health services.
The centre is run by a team of experienced GPs and nurses. The walk-in
facility does not replace local GP or hospital services but is designed to complement
We can treat or help with:
- minor illnesses
- cuts and grazes
- minor scalds and burns
- strains and sprains
- bites and stings
- minor head injuries
- ear and throat infections
- emergency contraception
- minor skin infections / rashes
- minor eye conditions / infections
- stomach upsets
- coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- other common illness
- travel vaccinations
We are unable to help with:
- serious medical emergencies posing an immediate threat to a person's health or life
- serious head injury - loss of consciousness
- accidental or deliberate overdose of drugs
- severe allergic reaction
- severe blood loss
- emergency follow-up care
In these instances, you should attend your local accident and emergency department or in an emergency dial 999.
Open every day Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat-Sun and Bank Hols 9am-6pm.
Last appointment is 15 minutes before closing.